UnityGUIExtensions is a set of UnityGUI widgets. It provides extended widgets for both game-mode and editor-mode:
- Auto-Select Text Widget. This is a text field widget that auto-selects existing contents when it receives focus.
- Various helpers that provide
GUIStyleinstances with specific properties set, such as fixed-sized (w/ or w/out stretching), clipped, etc.
- An editor-mode equivalent of the Auto-Select Text Widget.
- Horizontal divider-pane with draggable resizing.
- Vertical divider-pane with draggable resizing.
- Helper for determining whether the Pro skin is in use, and whether the user has changed between Pro/Normal skins.